Giving the Brain a Treat At this present time, the causes of…
Become Wonder Woman or Wonder Man
– This can work for men as well
Exercise needs to be for the brain and mind as well as the body.
The mind and body are integrated – improve one and you improve the other.
How are you feeling?
Good or not so good?
For someone who is lacking in confidence, this article can help.
If you are feeling insecure or are lacking in assertiveness, you can trick the mind that you are full of power and confidence by holding the Wonder Woman pose.
This works for men as well; then we’ll call it the Super Man pose.
This is how:-
- Be in a private place – you don’t want to be where somebody can watch you.
- Stand with your feet 3 feet apart. It sounds a lot but it’s ideal.
- Put your hands on the hips.
- Pull your shoulders back and lift the chin.
- Hold this position for at least 30 seconds. Two minutes is much better.
Do you like my cartoon? I drew it myself while looking in the mirror. :- )
With this expansive stance, you are in a posture associated with confidence and power.
Holding the pose can reduce your stress hormone levels and boost your assertiveness, leaving you feeling more confident.
Someone lacking in confidence tends to slouch and has a weak stance.
When we feel confident and powerful, our body expands and takes up more space.
It might seem like a pretence, and it is at first. It’s the old case of “Fake it till you make it”.
Take up this pose every day and feel the difference it makes.
Boost the mind also boosts the body.